European Portal for the Transformational Breath® Foundation (TBF)
- Added discounts on selected products purchased through our site
- A place for Europeans to list their official Transformational Breath® Foundation (TBF) events
- The opportunity to announce unofficial events as long as Transformational Breath® is an integral part of the event
- Bulk discounts for facilitators and trainers
- Resources associated with Transformational Breath®
Statements of Experts
- "Oxygenation through deep breathing boosts the immune system and can rid the body of chronic illnesses." -- Dr. Sheldon Hendler, MD, Medical Researcher on Cell Oxygenation
- "Twenty minutes a day of deep breathing exercises clearly, dramatically escalates athletic performance and is the single most important factor in the effectiveness of all exercise." -- US Olympic Training Committee
- "We can look at oxygen deficiency as the single greatest cause of all diseases." -- Stephen Levine, a respected molecular biologist and geneticist, and Dr. PM Kidd, PhD
- "Deep diaphragmatic breathing stimulates the cleansing of the lymph system by creating a vacuum effect which pulls the lymph through the bloodstream. This increases the rate of toxic elimination by as much as 15 times the normal rate." -- Dr. J.W. Shields, MD, Lymph, lymph glands, and homeostasis. Lymphology, v25, n4, Dec. 1992, p. 147
- "I recommend breath to almost all patients that I see. There is really nothing that is out of range of this technique. Wherever you have nerves in your body, which is everywhere, you have the possibility of improving function by using breath as a technique of harmonizing the function of the nervous system. I'm impressed by the power of breath and its ability to correct specific health problems and promote our general wellness. I feel very strongly that proper breathing is a master key to good health." -- Dr. Andrew Weil, Professor of Medicine and Public Health and Director: Program of Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, USA
- "Insufficient oxygen means insufficient biological energy that can result in anything from mild fatigue to life-threatening disease. The connection between insufficient oxygen and disease has now been firmly established." --Dr. W. Spencer Way, quoted in the American Association of Physicians
- "Chronic oxygen deficiency in tissues is connected with coronary disease and heart attacks." -- Dr. Paavo Airola Ph.D., N.D., nutritionist, naturopathic physician, educator and award-winning author.
- "My research has convinced me that lack of oxygen is the root of most or perhaps even all disease." -- Dr. Shizuo Inoue, Japanese scientist
- "A tool I will use personally and professionally the rest of my life... Patients have reported more energy, and pain relief of all kinds... headaches, low back pain, digestive disturbances." -- Patrick L. Dorman, D.C., Chiropractor
- "Improper breathing is a common cause of ill health." -- Andrew Weil, M.D.
- "Breathe deeply and gently through every cell in the body. Laugh happily and release the head of all worries and anxieties; and finally breathe in the blessings of love, hope, and immortality that are flowing in the air, and you will understand the meaning of human breath." -- Pundit Acharya
Our newest product
Breath Value Pack
*every 3 weeks a new item will be selected
"Atme Tief - Lebe Intensiv"
Order here at Amazon.de!